preseason game tonight

I didnt even want to bring up last year's Bears offense. Atleast with a solid defense we could have won some games 3-0 oer 7-0! :lol:

You have a good point, I did not realize that most all rookies have signed, I had only heard of a handful on ESPN.

I didnt catch the game, did the rookies play?

I don't really know who the rookies are, but everyone under the sun played. Miami trotted out 4 or 5 qbs. Acctualy turned out to be quite a good game.

I thought Pippens was still with the chargers, I didn't know he was with the bears! he got an int that I did not see! great for him, not playing his senior year, and still trying to make it in the nfl...ricky did real crappy tonight...Box Score

Did any of the running backs have a good night? I think I saw one good run the entire game...

thomas jones had a well decent game for a pre season game I guess you could say...10 for 47 with a td...here is Jerrell being mentioned by sportsline in the overview of the game...

"Another rookie QB, the Dolphins' Brock Berlin, marched his team to the 15 before being intercepted in the end zone by Jerrell Pippens in the final moments."

JP was always one of the hardest workers on the team. He has quite a story as well, dont remember the details but he had a very long and hard road to get to NU. Anyone familiar with it? Theres an article out there somewhere in cyberville. I think hes from Jersey. So for him to make it to the bigs and be around as long as he has is a testament to his work ethic. Good for you Jerrell.