Playcalling verbiage

JR 5

"Strong right, F short, spider two, wide banana, Z over."

Who said what to the who, what, where? Haha. That's the first time i have seen that kinda terminology in a WCO play.. Usually its terms like strong side, short side, double flip, wide L, short F, but banana and spider? That's new 2 me

Did you ever hear the Bengal's play calls when Boomer was the QB? They ran a Run and Shoot, but their calls sounded a lot like that. Except twice as long, and with wierder words. Swear to god, it was like some kind of language twins teach each other.

specialization

just like lawyers, doctors, mechanics, computer persons :) (geeksters) paintballers, tuna fishermen, etc, etc,

notice i didnt make a joke about (whisper) attorneys :smokin

Beck had the playbook but until he runs the plays it just isnt the same

GBR GBR GBR

http://www.kentucky.com/mld/kentucky/sport...ts/12326583.htm

Interesting arcticle commenting on the difficulty in calling a play for the Nebraska offense. Hopefully Taylor has a good understanding of the verbiage so that we don't take too many delay of games.

That was one of my main criticisms about running this offense, the complexity of the plays and the dang long names of the plays. <_< It seems pretty difficult for college kids to pick up.