Will Huskers Rebound Tonight In The Holiday Bowl?

Welcome to the board aggieheaven!! great to get insight from other school's fans..as long as they aren't delusional (mizzpu fans)

Hey, at the end of a season, you gotta pull for your league. The only time we don't like you is when you are playing the Aggies. I'll root for everyone at bowl time except the Horns.

And how could you not show some respect to the Huskers this year. Suh is the best freaking player I've ever seen on defense. Guy is going to be an absolute stud in the NFL. Loved how he threw McCoy around like a rag doll.

Welcome to the board aggieheaven!! great to get insight from other school's fans..as long as they aren't delusional (mizzpu fans)

Hey, at the end of a season, you gotta pull for your league. The only time we don't like you is when you are playing the Aggies. I'll root for everyone at bowl time except the Horns.

And how could you not show some respect to the Huskers this year. Suh is the best freaking player I've ever seen on defense. Guy is going to be an absolute stud in the NFL. Loved how he threw McCoy around like a rag doll.

Good luck next year Aggie... A&M is going to be good next year. I can't wait to see them play the Huskers. You guys are definately on your way up the ladder.

Good luck next year Aggie... A&M is going to be good next year. I can't wait to see them play the Huskers. You guys are definately on your way up the ladder.

I am hopeful. It is hard to stay competitive when you apply standards to recruit only non-criminals into your program. Longhorns will take anyone, so long as you didn't murder someone. Kills us in recruiting every year because Aggies won't let those criminals step for on campus. Johnson looks great, so I am hopeful next year may be a turning point for us.

I am hopeful. It is hard to stay competitive when you apply standards to recruit only non-criminals into your program. Longhorns will take anyone, so long as you didn't murder someone. Kills us in recruiting every year because Aggies won't let those criminals step for on campus. Johnson looks great, so I am hopeful next year may be a turning point for us.

chuckleshufflechuckleshufflechuckleshufflechuckleshuffle