THANK YOU LINCOLN SE KNIGHTS

mmmtodd

Correct me if Im wrong, but ESPN didnt mention this at all... AND for husker fans this game was completely enjoyable, for anyone else, this might have kept them tuned in and given the announcers something to talk about.

I blame Craig James... Isnt his son in the band? Maybe he conjured up the snow storm that kept our band in Lincoln... (lol)

This was a non-issue to the University, which was wrong on their part. But the kids at SE did a great job. I was in Nevada, and pointed this out to some of the people that don't follow the team like I do, and they couldn't believe that the University wouldn't get the band there, and that this was a group of high schoolers playing...sounded really good at the end of the game on ESPN. I just wish that they would have gotten a good camera shot of them at the end of the game so that they could have rubbed it in someone's face back in Lincoln. This was a BAD move...