Did anyone miss....

If my walls had wallpaper it would have been PEELED this morning... Even I have never witnessed such a profane oratory as I expressed last night waiting for the 'switch' to our bowl game. I was prepared however, because in MY home, luck is as chitty as a sick kitty. I had my trusty AM radio tuned sharply to the game and got to HEAR the game until the switchover. I hope my neighbor's didn't hear me... I may have some criminal charges pending... LOVED the game tho! Boring? Sure, just the way I LIKE 'EM!!!

Yeah, we missed a great play by Eric Martin on the opening kickoff, and a great opening series for the defense in general. What was really annoying was that even when they replayed the O'Hanlon INT when the game went on air, they didn't show the whole return.

Anyway, they did show the whole opening drive on the replay at 2am. They're replaying it again on ESPNU at 3am on Jan. 4 (late night Jan. 3). Or you can watch it whenever on ESPN360.