Nebraska is my second favorite team

VT_4FUN

I guess we have something in common, Neb is my second favorite .... more like 1.b team ... now don't go on embarrassing the ACC even more than has already occurred when you guys play Tennessee tonight :lol: .

After the events of December 5, I don't think it can get much worse for the Almost Competitors.

Nebraska is not my second favorite team ;):lol:

I have however started to think of that many of you are like that Uncle we all have. You dont quite 'get' him all the time, but you enjoy his company. He is good to laugh and talk with and always good to have a beer with. But you are sure to keep your distance, just in case...cause you know he is kinda crazy. :lol:

Good win yesterday. And here is to a safe new years to all on this board. Be carefull if you go out. No driving if you drink, and no drinking if you drive.

Fro daddy,

It is sour grapes but think if big Gabbert was playing QB for NU right now. We are pretty much 13-1 and the no. 3 team in the nation or better. You got a good there one but think about it!!! I email a buddy when we got him 4 years ago and I said he could take us back to a NC again.

I had no idea how bad BC really was and it took that pain to get Bo Polini but can you really imagine where we would be if big Gabbert stayed here?

NU is my number one team and second favorite is probably USC. West coast guy here!!!

I guess we have something in common, Neb is my second favorite .... more like 1.b team ... now don't go on embarrassing the ACC even more than has already occurred when you guys play Tennessee tonight :lol: .

After the events of December 5, I don't think it can get much worse for the Almost Competitors.

The best team won. If you beat a team twice I'd say you are clearly the better team.