ndamakong suh

He is the heartbeat of the Husker Nation, He loves the sport and the state. HE wanted to milk it for every last loving second it was worth. He isn't influenced by the capitalistic fu#*$ at ESPN and around the country that think he is risking throwing it all away($$$$$$$$$$$$$) He said if he gets hurt it is Gods will and if he wanted him hurt, he would have pry done it by now. He is everything I love about College football, and a perfect example why I don't like the NFL.

:yeah:

It would be funny to see how many people would defend Erin Andrews...if she looked like Janet Reno

Janet Reno doesn't need defending.

She would just show up at your house with the ATF and burn it down. <_<

He is the heartbeat of the Husker Nation, He loves the sport and the state. HE wanted to milk it for every last loving second it was worth. He isn't influenced by the capitalistic fu#*$ at ESPN and around the country that think he is risking throwing it all away($$$$$$$$$$$$$) He said if he gets hurt it is Gods will and if he wanted him hurt, he would have pry done it by now. He is everything I love about College football, and a perfect example why I don't like the NFL.

:yeah:

It would be funny to see how many people would defend Erin Andrews...if she looked like Janet Reno

It would be funny to see how many people bring looks into it if she were a man. There are plenty of bad male announcers on the sidelines and in the booth. And, as has been mentioned already, it's not like she doesn't have someone telling her what to ask.