Dillon Baxter (USC commit)

Actually I'm not all that impressed. He looks like he has good cuts and quick movements, but he looks really slow. I'm not just saying that because I hate USC, I honestly think Heard looks better in all his videos.

he rushed for 50 Td's and threw for another 25, 76 total,in one season. so one must of been from an interception or return.

this area is usually ok with talent, so he didn't look fast but no one could tackle him.

I would love to have him in addition to our class.

why are we even talking about this guy...he might be good but he's already a usc commi....

Because I'm Rick James !!!!

This is a recruiting forum. I follow college football and I follow NU as my favorite team, since I was born in Omaha.

I really enjoy watching talented college players go on to have great NFL careers. Case in point, Bo Jackson at Auburn. Hershel Walker at UGA.

Two of the best running backs to ever play college football. I used to watch them. I would of liked to know when the next one was coming on the scene. Here is your chance. This guy is legit.

This kid scored 50 rushing TD's from the QB spot and 25 more thru the air, in one season. He won the National Player of the Year from Maxpreps.

He set all kinds of records this year and is being compared to Marcus Allen, Hall of Famer, and Reggie Bush, pretty special player too.

His max preps video is twice as good as this one but the link failed, so I posted this.

Lastly, I posted this in the recruiting forum since this is about recruiting. I didn't put it under 2010 profiles. I live in California and I follow some of the top recruits out here and the ones that are truly special, I post about them.

Lastly, part 2. We need to attract 5 star talent like this and get them to NU. He is the top rated APB (all purpose back) on the rival top 100. He has the same hype and talent as Terrell Pryor from two years ago.

Enjoy the highlights.