Polls

redout22

Just to let the Mods know on the polls that allow you to pick 2 items from a list you can actually pick more than two. For example when I was voting for the OG position for the Huskerboard team I clicked 3 different people and the poll counted all 3 of my votes. I tried it again on the OT position just to see if it was a fluke but once again it allowed me to pick 3 and it counted all three. Just letting you guys know. :thumbs

Just to let the Mods know on the polls that allow you to pick 2 items from a list you can actually pick more than two. For example when I was voting for the OG position for the Huskerboard team I clicked 3 different people and the poll counted all 3 of my votes. I tried it again on the OT position just to see if it was a fluke but once again it allowed me to pick 3 and it counted all three. Just letting you guys know. :thumbs

I know the polls allow this, but I'm hoping people will not abuse the ability. The polls do not allow you to specify how many choices you can pick.

However, the polls do have a "public" option, meaning all votes could become public, so we'll all know who everyone votes for. I've not used that in the Starting Lineup to avoid any sore feelings if someone doesn't get a vote from a buddy. It's an inelegant solution to this problem. Let's hope we don't have to go there.