Five-Year Itch

slacker

1. Did he know to whom the box originally belonged?

2. Did the box originally belong to a relative of the man?

3. If the answer to Number 2 is "Yes", then is the relative still alive?

4. If the answer to Number 2 is "Yes", then was the relative alive at the time the box was found by the man?

5. Did the box originally belong to someone the man knows or knew who was not a relative?

6. If the answer to Number 5 is "Yes", is the person who originally owned the box still living?

7. If the answer to Number 5 is "Yes", was the person who originally owned the box alive when the man found it?

8. Was he the owner of the house where the box was found?

9. If he wasn't the owner of the house where the box was found, was he related to the owner of the house?

10. If he wasn't the owner of the house where the box was found, did he work for the owner of the house?

11. Did he live at the house where the box was found when the box was found?

12. At the time he found the box, was he of legal age?

13. At the time he started spending the contents of the box, was he of legal age?

There - thirteen questions. I'm wishing you good luck, Slacker...

1.  Did he know to whom the box originally belonged?

2.  Did the box originally belong to a relative of the man?

3.  If the answer to Number 2 is "Yes", then is the relative still alive?

4.  If the answer to Number 2 is "Yes", then was the relative alive at the time the box was found by the man?

5.  Did the box originally belong to someone the man knows or knew who was not a relative?

6.  If the answer to Number 5 is "Yes", is the person who originally owned the box still living?

7.  If the answer to Number 5 is "Yes", was the person who originally owned the box alive when the man found it?

8.  Was he the owner of the house where the box was found?

9.  If he wasn't the owner of the house where the box was found, was he related to the owner of the house?

10.  If he wasn't the owner of the house where the box was found, did he work for the owner of the house?

11.  Did he live at the house where the box was found when the box was found?

12.  At the time he found the box, was he of legal age?

13.  At the time he started spending the contents of the box, was he of legal age?

There - thirteen questions.  I'm wishing you good luck, Slacker...

1. Did he know to whom the box originally belonged? NO

2. Did the box originally belong to a relative of the man? NO

3. If the answer to Number 2 is "Yes", then is the relative still alive? The answer was NO.

4. If the answer to Number 2 is "Yes", then was the relative alive at the time the box was found by the man? The answer was NO.

5. Did the box originally belong to someone the man knows or knew who was not a relative? NO

6. If the answer to Number 5 is "Yes", is the person who originally owned the box still living? The answer was NO.

7. If the answer to Number 5 is "Yes", was the person who originally owned the box alive when the man found it? The answer was NO.

8. Was he the owner of the house where the box was found? YES & NO, he was the owner of the garden.

9. If he wasn't the owner of the house where the box was found, was he related to the owner of the house? See number 8.

10. If he wasn't the owner of the house where the box was found, did he work for the owner of the house? See number 8.

11. Did he live at the house where the box was found when the box was found? I don't believe I ever said anything about a house, I thought lawyers didn't make assumptions?..

12. At the time he found the box, was he of legal age? YES

13. At the time he started spending the contents of the box, was he of legal age? YES

There - thirteen questions. I'm wishing you good luck, Slacker... Thanks, you don't know just how much that means to me!

He cultivated a community garden plot leased to him by ???. He found the box, let the lease lapse and then splurged on his buried treasure ARRRRRRR

He cultivated a community garden plot leased to him by ???. He found the box, let the lease lapse and then splurged on his buried treasure NO

He grew herbs in the cemetery at his wife's gravesite. They had always shared a vegan diet together and he continued the practice :wtf Anyway, while tending his garden he undercovered a box with untold wealth in it. :cheers

He grew herbs in the cemetery at his wife's gravesite. They had always shared a vegan diet together and he continued the practice. Anyway, while tending his garden he undercovered a box with untold wealth in it. NO, not even remotely close, so far off it's not the least bit funny.

Your opinion and mine appear to differ

The man moved to a state with little or no tax burden on inherited/found money. He then used the money to buy his new stuff.

The man moved to a state with little or no tax burden on inherited/found money. He then used the money to buy his new stuff. NO, sigh.

After unearthing the box he contracted a viral infection from the dirt(KU/KSU dirt). The virus could withstand all the antibiotics known to man. After a 5 year medically induced coma the man awoke to find out his old property had been sold for back taxes. He used the hidden money/jewelry to buy a new homestead elsewhere.???? AR should have covered him pro bono.

It cant be that complicated but ???????? Im with BRJ