Texas has a tough 4 game stretch in 2010

Nexus

9/18 - @ Texas Tech

9/25 - UCLA

10/2 - Oklahoma

10/16 - @ Nebraska

Texas Tech usually plays Texas tough, however it'll be interesting to see if Coach Tuberville can rise to the occasion in his 1st year.

I don't expect much out of UCLA, but they might be competitive enough to keep the game interesting. Maybe Owa will start and give Gilbert fits?

Red River Rivalry. Nothing more needs to be said.

10/16/10 = The Day Of Reckoning

9/18 - @ Texas Tech

9/25 - UCLA

10/2 - Oklahoma

10/16 - @ Nebraska

Texas Tech usually plays Texas tough, however it'll be interesting to see if Coach Tuberville can rise to the occasion in his 1st year.

I don't expect much out of UCLA, but they might be competitive enough to keep the game interesting. Maybe Owa will start and give Gilbert fits?

Can't wait for that!

9/18 - @ Texas Tech

9/25 - UCLA

10/2 - Oklahoma

10/16 - @ Nebraska

Can't wait for that!

Hoping they come in undefeated before we take them behind the shed.

9/18 - @ Texas Tech

9/25 - UCLA

10/2 - Oklahoma

10/16 - @ Nebraska

Can't wait for that!

Hoping they come in undefeated before we take them behind the shed.

Though I will throughly enjoy taking Texas to the woodshed. This game again will be a defensive battle. If they go through all the those game prior to our game undefeated Im pretty sure we are not going to roll them up. At this point there QB is unproven and our offense is pretty much in the same boat. Will be a very interesting game.

Leach is a great offensive coach. As head coach at TTU, however, I feel that he has somewhat neglected Tech's defense. Tech has shown a weak pass rush in their last three games from 2008 season. That is the reason they gave up 140 points in those last three games, losing two of them, and barely getting by Baylor on their home turf. If all that is not bad enough, they have lost four DEs since the end of last season who were expected to play this year. Two were starters, one a two deep backup and the other a freshman. I was disappointed that Tech's DC, Ruffin McNeal did not bring in a couple of seasoned DEs from JUCOs after last season.