PS3 Network or other problem

Im just wondering is there at times where ps3 network has problems? for instance I was trying to play COD mw2 and the connection kept on getting lost. But I had decided to play another game (ncaa football 10) and i tried playing that online and kept on getting my connection lost during that as well, it would say there was an error, and then it would connect again then disconnect but i would like at the modem and it showed things were reading fine. So can you guys help me on this one please.

I used to have that problem when I used a wireless connection to my router. The problem is my PS3 was several rooms away from the lynksys router so I would get disconnected often. I recomend getting a wired connection- I rarely get disconnected if ever.

if u wanna play NCAA10 add me : HuskerNation09

:yeah

If you're hooked up wireless you basically have to be in the same room as the wireless router or within a 10-15 ft range for a strong signal. I had my PS3 hooked up wireless and I was roughly 7-10 feet away from the wireless router and had no problems but once I moved my PS3 downstairs I still had a signal but it was weak and I was really laggy and/or I would lose the signal and get disconnected.

I now have my PS3 hooked up wired with a 100ft ethernet cord thats hooked into my wireless router and I don't have any problems connecting to the PS3 network.

Do you have a wireless router or a wired router? If you have a wireless router what wireless electronics are you planing to use with the wireless router? I had a Motorolla Wireless modem and that wasn't enough to keep my roommate and I on at the same time playing online games while my fiancee was on the internet while using her laptop. I went to Best Buy and talked to a qeek squad guy and told him what I was going to use my wireless router for and told me to get a Netgear wireless router that was around $99 or so. Now I can play PS3 online games and so can my roommate at the same time while browsing the web on my laptop and roommate can browse on his laptop all at the same time.

Good luck and I hope that this helps