OT Brendon Austin

Player: Brendon Austin

Hometown: Parker, CO

Position: OT

Height: 6'6''

Weight: 263 lbs.

40 time: 5.12

Visit Date: Big Red Camp 2009

Scholarships: Arizona, California, Colorado, Colorado State, Kansas State, Minnesota, Nebraska, Notre Dame, Stanford, Utah, Wisconsin

Favorites: Arizona, California, Colorado, Colorado State, Kansas, Kansas State, Miami, Minnesota, Nebraska, Notre Dame, Stanford, UCLA, Utah, Wisconsin

Rivals:

Scout: :star :star :star

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like there is no room for this guy? Let's get Westerman instead.

From Husker Journal:

MARCH 19 2010. MESSAGE BOARDS

BRENDON AUSTIN, OL, 6-5, 265, 5.5, PARKER (CHAPARRAL), COLORADO

Austin has offers from Notre Dame, Colorado, Colorado State, Stanford, Kansas State, California, Arizona, Utah, Wisconsin, Minnesota, and UCLA

Ready For ND Trip

“I’m really excited about going there (Notre Dame) I really don’t know what to except. Notre Dame has a lot of tradition so I’m excited about it. I really don’t have a favorite team but it will be fun going there.” Austin said

“I’m considering Colorado,” Austin said. “They are home team and have good coaches. I’ll just have to see how it goes down the road. I will probably visit them one more time before the whole thing is said and done.”

“I definitely like Colorado State. I love their OL Coach (Pat Meyer) he knows what he is talking about. I visited with him a long time when I was us there last January.” Austin said

Will Take Trip To Arizona

“My little brother has a baseball tournament in Arizona so I’m going down there, University of Arizona. I talk with the OL coach (Bill Bedenbaugh) a little bit he’s a real good guy. I’ll just see what happens when I get down there,” Austin said

“It’s warm,” Austin said about considering UofA. “They have a good football team I actually have a friend that is going down there, so I talk to him a little bit.” Austin said

Impressed By Stanford

“Stanford is a great place I actually visited there a couple weeks ago. I was up there February 27 TH for Junior Day’s. I had a blast there (Stanford) it was really great they have a lot of great coaches. I got to meet some of the professors and they were awesome.” Austin said

“I’m going to try to head out to California again over the summer and see all the California schools.” Austin added

“I hear from Nebraska a little bit. The thing with them (Nebraska) they already offered a couple of guys and all of them committed so I haven’t got any responses” Austin said

Might Commit By Summer

“Once I narrow it down and visit some schools one more time, I’ll try to get that done this summer, hopefully make a decision sometime this summer or late summer. Maybe have to push is back beginning of football season.” Austin said

“For me it’s all about academics that’s big with me. Feel comfortable with my position coach and with entire school in general.” Austin said