NU at UCLA

Moe and Havoc are just looking for a fight. Typical of what I have seen of them it is that high level of maturity that we sense from them :)

Holy crap, I just joined and because I don't think like they do they attack.

Pathetic!!

This should really have their head spinning. I used double ! replying to you!! crap, did it again.

What?

Moe and Havoc are just looking for a fight. Typical of what I have seen of them it is that high level of maturity that we sense from them :)

Holy crap, I just joined and because I don't think like they do they attack.

Pathetic!!

This should really have their head spinning. I used double ! replying to you!! crap, did it again.

What?

So you posted in this thread to troll then, gotcha!

I'm pretty sure I have seen the name moe on the BigRedBoard.

So you posted in this thread to troll then, gotcha!

I'm pretty sure I have seen the name moe on the BigRedBoard.

So you've seen the name 'Moe' on another message board...I guess we have that established then...

And?

Moe, I will ask again.

So thinking an NU team will get beat or "swept", in one weekend series, automatically means they are no good? Are you seriously this obtuse?

let me help you. It means they are not "good enough", at this point, to beat the #19 team in the country.

"no good" and "not good enough" do not mean the same thing.

HuskerXman your welcome to say what ever you like here just recognize that Moe = Havoc will rip you if they are in disagreement! :koolaid2: They have drank the Kool Aide!

yeah, I see clearly now. Moe is from that BigRedBoard place.. They locked it down but before that they ripped anything or anyone who dared to question Steve Pederson and Bill Callahan.

That is all that needs said!

Moe, I will ask again.

So thinking an NU team will get beat or "swept", in one weekend series, automatically means they are no good? Are you seriously this obtuse?

let me help you. It means they are not "good enough", at this point, to beat the #19 team in the country.

I've yet to see one positive statement from you regarding this Nebraska Baseball team.

How do you know what this team is capable of yet? Are you really that gifted that you already know what this team can do? After 7 games? Four of which were against a very good Fresno State team?

HuskerXman your welcome to say what ever you like here just recognize that Moe = Havoc will rip you if they are in disagreement! :koolaid2: They have drank the Kool Aide!

yeah, I see clearly now. Moe is from that BigRedBoard place.. They locked it down but before that they ripped anything or anyone who dared to question Steve Pederson and Bill Callahan.

If you really believe that, go back to last season and see what I posted. I was calling for Anderson's head last season. He's still here. But obviously I, along with AD Osborne, choose to support this team hoping this team (and Anderson) can prove me wrong.

For the sake of Jebus, havoc and I hated each other last season, and argued to our wit's end...

Moe, I will ask again.

I've yet to see one positive statement from you regarding this Nebraska Baseball team.

How do you know what this team is capable of yet? Are you really that gifted that you already know what this team can do? After 7 games? Four of which were against a very good Fresno State team?

I never said I knew what this team was capable of, I said NU will get swept. I never said NU will suck the rest of the year, I never said NU will not win another series. I said NU will get swept by UCLA!

Do you have a reading comprehension problem?

I never said I knew what this team was capable of, I said NU will get swept. I never said NU will suck the rest of the year, I never said NU will not win another series. I said NU will get swept by UCLA!

Do you have a reading comprehension problem?

"I never said I knew what this team was capable of, I said NU will get swept."

Doesn't that prediction surmise you know what this team is capable of?

If you really believe that, go back to last season and see what I posted. I was calling for Anderson's head last season. He's still here. But obviously I, along with AD Osborne, choose to support this team hoping this team (and Anderson) can prove me wrong.

For the sake of Jebus, havoc and I hated each other last season, and argued to our wit's end...

My post never mention Anderson once.