NU at UCLA

Such a "ballsy" prediction there.....

I think moe may be on to something here.. too many similarities.

Such a positive person! I remember him asking me in the other thread to "show where I said NU was no good."

Well, I guess he fulfilled his own request.

post-4671-126781775649.jpg

Such a "ballsy" prediction there.....

I think moe may be on to something here.. too many similarities.

Such a positive person! I remember him asking me in the other thread to "show where I said NU was no good."

Well, I guess he fulfilled his own request.

Show me where I said NU was "no good"?

Was I suppose to check with you 2 before posting my thoughts about the upcoming series with the #19 team?

Was I suppose to check with you 2 before posting my thoughts about the upcoming series with the #19 team?

You are a piece of work, man. Show me where I said NU was "no good."? You alluded to that being your opinion by starting this thread. Or maybe in stating, "I will go on record as saying NU will get swept" you meant that NU is good.

I'm sorry huskerXman, I really am. I should really learn to read between the lines...

You are a piece of work, man. Show me where I said NU was "no good."? You alluded to that being your opinion by starting this thread. Or maybe in stating, "I will go on record as saying NU will get swept" you meant that NU is good.

I'm sorry huskerXman, I really am. I should really learn to read between the lines...

So thinking an NU team will get beat or "swept", in one weekend series, automatically means they are no good? Are you seriously this obtuse?

Moe and Havoc are just looking for a fight. Typical of what I have seen of them it is that high level of maturity that we sense from them :)

The only time I have been argumentative is when you two winners are posting...

Moe and Havoc are just looking for a fight. Typical of what I have seen of them it is that high level of maturity that we sense from them :)

Holy crap, I just joined and because I don't think like they do they attack.

Pathetic!!

This should really have their head spinning. I used double ! replying to you!! crap, did it again.