NU at UCLA

moe, get out of there man. i tried reading this. first of all, i don't understand anything "they" are trying to say. second, even if i had an idea of what "they" are trying to say, i still wouldn't be able to read "their" posts - a grammar lesson and instructions on sentence composition would do "them" wonders! if you aren't careful, moe, the "others" posting in this thread may really dumb you down

Well, I can see this board is no different than the rest.

Mods delete my account.

I'm not going deal with these posters every time I make a post. I have better things to do. I actually thought I could discuss husker sports, the good and the bad, on this site. It is clear only one side is welcome!

You can have your board!

Mods delete my account.

I'm not going deal with these posters every time I make a post. I have better things to do. I actually thought I could discuss husker sports, the good and the bad, on this site. It is clear only one side is welcome!

You can have your board!

:LOLtartar You actually think people will fell sorry for the itense "harrasment" youve recieved. oh man.

Mods delete my account.

You can have your board!

i don't know about the rest, but i welcome all views. unfortunately i've grown tired of your "we stink, and now i'm going to get defensive."

nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah, hey hey hey, goo-ood bye!

I logged back in for one more post.

1) after 5 innings, 12-1 bruins

2) funny, the guy bashing others for spelling and what have you posts in all lower case.

3) I am 40 years old, I am way beyond childish games like what this thread turned into. you want to debate my point of view then fine but this other stuff is idiotic crap.

Chuckle, have fun with your safe positive only board!

I logged back in for one more post.

1) after 5 innings, 12-1 bruins

2) funny, the guy bashing others for spelling and what have you posts in all lower case.

3) I am 40 years old, I am way beyond childish games like what this thread turned into. you want to debate my point of view then fine but this other stuff is idiotic crap.

Chuckle, have fun with your safe positive only board!

you will be back

1) yeah, they suck right now. no doubt about it. hopefully they turn it around, but i don't know

2) i don't care about caps. caps don't make it easier to read. i appreciate good punctuation and proper word usage so that it is easier to read.

3) You're a man! You're 40!

I feel bad for Hauptman today. He pitched a hell of a game.

Hauptman proved today why he has a spot in the rotation come conference season.

Gonna go on a rant in another thread here in a second..

And moe, thanks for pointing that out about last year.. I was gonna go ahead and quote an entire thread, but that was easier lol.