How many members of the Bush Administration are needed to change a lightbulb?

The Answer is 10:

1. One to deny that a light bulb needs to be changed,

2. One to attack the patriotism of anyone who says the light bulb needs to be changed,

3. One to blame Clinton for burning out the light bulb,

4. One to tell the nations of the world that they are either for changing the light bulb or for darkness,

5. One to give a billion-dollar no-bid contract to Halliburton for the new light bulb,

6. One to arrange a photograph of Bush, dressed as a janitor, standing on a stepladder under the banner "Light Bulb Change Accomplished,"

7. One administration insider to resign and write a book documenting in detail how Bush was literally "in the dark,"

8. One to viciously smear #7,

9. One surrogate to campaign on TV and at rallies on how George Bush has had a strong light-bulb-changing policy all along,

10. One to confuse Americans about the difference between screwing a light bulb and screwing the country.

How many members of the Bush Administration are needed to change a lightbulb?

The Answer is 10:

1. One to deny that a light bulb needs to be changed,

2. One to attack the patriotism of anyone who says the light bulb needs to be changed,

3. One to blame Clinton for burning out the light bulb,

4. One to tell the nations of the world that they are either for changing the light bulb or for darkness,

5. One to give a billion-dollar no-bid contract to Halliburton for the new light bulb,

6. One to arrange a photograph of Bush, dressed as a janitor, standing on a stepladder under the banner "Light Bulb Change Accomplished,"

7. One administration insider to resign and write a book documenting in detail how Bush was literally "in the dark,"

8. One to viciously smear #7,

9. One surrogate to campaign on TV and at rallies on how George Bush has had a strong light-bulb-changing policy all along,

10. One to confuse Americans about the difference between screwing a light bulb and screwing the country.

I'm not laughin, the fact that most of this stuff is true and we still laugh at it. I'm crying, I can't take this moron anymore...I down right moron..

Here's another for you:

"Should any political party attempt to abolish Social Security, unemployment

insurance and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of

that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group,

of course, that believes that you can do these things. Among them are a few

Texas oil millionaires, an occasional politician or businessman from other

areas. Their number is negligible and they are stupid."

Dwight David Eisenhower, 1952

"As demorcracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

H.L.Mencken (1880-1956)

:blink:

I don't get it. :woo