Brett Favre the drunken sot

NUance

Jerry Glanville: I Traded Favre to Help Sober Him Up

"I had to get him out of Atlanta. . . . I could not sober him up," Glanville said. "I sent him to (Green Bay) where at 9:00 at night the only thing that's open is Chili Joes. You can get it two ways, with or without onions. And that's what made Brett Favre make a comeback was going to a town that closed down. If I would have traded him to New York, nobody to this day would have known who Brett Favre ever was." link

Hmmm. Maybe booze is the secret to longevity in the NFL.

Yeah, Wisconsin is known for its sobriety.

Yeah, send him to a state that is renowned for their breweries. At one time there were over 50 companies producing different brands of beer nationally in Wisconsin.

Milwaukee was built from the ground up by drunks nationwide. :lol:

Glanville is---was---and always will be someone whose ass can't cash the checks his mouth writes. He wanted Browning Nagle in the 91 Draft instead of Farve. Nagle who?....Yeah. Billy Joe Tolliver? :facepalm:

How does one, who was a former head coach in the NFL mind you, can't land a decent job in Div. I college football? It takes him 14 years to get his first head coaching gig at *snicker* Portland State? He resigned this position with the support of the university on November 17, 2009. The Glanville era at PSU concluded with a record of 9-24.