Love it or Hate it?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I love baseball but I dont like any of the reasons as to why I like it.

What are your reasons?

It might be a sport, but I think of it more as a game.

One where you can play another game right after you played this one and not have to worry about fatigue.

I like baseball cause that was the sport I grew up on. My favorite sport growning up was baseball and that was the sport I played most. Played pretty much year round but unfortunately I grew out of it and kinda got sick of it. Now looking back I wish I didnt quite and kept playing cause now I realize what a great game it is. Another reason is whenever I was little and went to my grandpas house baseball was always on and we bonded by talking and watching baseball.

I like baseball cause that was the sport I grew up on. My favorite sport growning up was baseball and that was the sport I played most. Played pretty much year round but unfortunately I grew out of it and kinda got sick of it. Now looking back I wish I didnt quite and kept playing cause now I realize what a great game it is. Another reason is whenever I was little and went to my grandpas house baseball was always on and we bonded by talking and watching baseball.Starlin%20Castro.jpg

Funny..I always thought that picture was of you.

Where I grew up, we played anything that was fun..Whatever sport that was on tv..My favorite was always Football, followed closely by the track and field events like high Jump/Pole Vault/Boxing ...Fun durring the Olympics..One of the neighbor kids found an old mattress so we wouldn't get killed.

Sucked in the Summer, though, when we HAD to change into some polyester clothes and stop having fun to go to our dusty baseball games..at least for those of us that had to sit on the bench until the last inning.