advice on ticket seatings

I've sat in both sec. 16 and sec. 40. Section 40 has a much better view of the field, in my opinion. 40 is far enough to the side that you get a bit of a diagonal view while 16 (if my memory serves) is pretty much looking straight down the field. That said, section 16 has more exits to get the fans out of the stadium faster. Also, as the previous poster said, section 16 has a better view of the big screen. Personally, I'd go 40.

I've sat in both sec. 16 and sec. 40. Section 40 has a much better view of the field, in my opinion. 40 is far enough to the side that you get a bit of a diagonal view while 16 (if my memory serves) is pretty much looking straight down the field. That said, section 16 has more exits to get the fans out of the stadium faster. Also, as the previous poster said, section 16 has a better view of the big screen. Personally, I'd go 40.

Sat in 41 last year for TTech game. Prob one of the best places i sat for a game. The best place I ever sat was up in the balcony on east stadium. You can see EVERYTHING that was happening on the field.