checking it out

Howdy all,

I’ve been bouncing around all the Husker boards out there checkin them all out. Pretty neet really. I’ve singed up on few others also. I’m probably going to just try to find the one that is the best fit for me and call that one home.

If it’s ok with y’all I’d like to give this one a try. No guarantee that I will stay though. I’m not sure how good of a fit this board will be. Seems to be a lot of optimism on this board. Persanally, I still can’t believe we actually fired Solich. This new fangled throwing kind of offense just seems a little wimpy for this old guy. Why not just hit them in the mouth, kick em in the nuts and start winning games again? Oh well, I still love them Cornhuskers though.

Anyway, I’d like to give it try over here.

By the way, 2 other questions:

1. What’s up with some of these places that you have to pay to get access? Is that really worth it. I can’t imagine paying money to be on a email board.

2. How long have these email boards been around? I’m sure they aren’t real new, but they have to be pretty new aren’t they. Kind of a cool thing.

Welcome to the board. Feel free to express your opinions - there are quite a few that are unhappy with the coaching change/offensive scheme change, and quite a few that feel otherwise. All opinions are welcome - we just ask that members don't attack other members or their opinions. Debate, provide arguments or facts as to why your feel the opinion is not correct - but don't attack. That's all.

Can't answer your questions - I'm not a member of any other Husker boards. But I doubt that any pay Husker board is going to provide any kind of content that would justify the price. Just my opinion, though - as I said, I haven't tried them.

Not sure what you mean. Are you saying this is the best board around for Cornhusker information? I'm looking around and tryin to find the best one. I'm not trying to bag on this board but I am tyring to get some information about other boards too.

Do you go to any of those pay boards? What do you get for your money because they just seems like a waste my good hard earned money.

Not sure what you mean. Are you saying this is the best board around for Cornhusker information? I'm looking around and tryin to find the best one. I'm not trying to bag on this board but I am tyring to get some information about other boards too.

Do you go to any of those pay boards? What do you get for your money because they just seems like a waste my good hard earned money.

Well as we used to say at an old job of mine you can make change for a dollar a lot of ways, but which one is correct depends of who is asking. :cheers

You dont have to pay on most of the other boards to see the posts, only to post something yourself, and no, there is no information on those boards that doesnt hit this board just as quickly, plus this one actually pays YOU to post. IMO this is the best board on the net, and there are plenty of dissenters here. I just have to ask that you refrain from hijacking, also known as changing a thread's topic, into a Solich vs. Callahan debate. Most of the threads around here have been doing that lately, and in concordance I have set up a thread specifically for arguing about that if you feel the need. I would like to discuss other aspects of husker football as well, such as this year's team, without getting into the same old argument.