Howdy All!

Howdy All!

I just wanted to say "Hey" to all my Big 12 brethren up north and wish you all the best in the upcoming season! If the Huskers play up to their abilities you all will have a lot to be proud of!

I am predicting a 2nd place finish in the North with a 5-6 record (I know, not again!). Losses to Pitt, TTech, Mizzou, Mobilehoma, KState, and CU are in the works. But, I do predict an upset win over Iowa State.

I know, I feel for ya. Better years are down the road - especially as this year's recruiting class matures.

The 'Horns need you guys to pick it back up to help balance the conference so GOOOO BIIIIG REDDDDD!

Burnt

Welcome to the Board. Hope you stick around - it will be interesting to get your perspective for both the South and the North during the season.

We're pretty excited; unlike last year, this year we have a quarterback who is "built" to run the offense, and we've got some new talent that also serves the WCO. That, coupled with the apparently new committment of the returning players, gives us hope we're returning to dominance. It will be an interesting year - I know that most programs goe through the kind of times we're facing now.

Howdy All!

I just wanted to say "Hey" to all my Big 12 brethren up north and wish you all the best in the upcoming season! If the Huskers play up to their abilities you all will have a lot to be proud of!

I am predicting a 2nd place finish in the North with a 5-6 record (I know, not again!). Losses to Pitt, TTech, Mizzou, Mobilehoma, KState, and CU are in the works. But, I do predict an upset win over Iowa State.

I know, I feel for ya. Better years are down the road - especially as this year's recruiting class matures.

The 'Horns need you guys to pick it back up to help balance the conference so GOOOO BIIIIG REDDDDD!

Burnt

Hey--is it true that they cut off Bevo's testacles? Or am I thinking of Chris Simms?

Welcome! Glad to have ya!

I'd encourage all new members to take a look at the Board Rules. It'll help you get a better picture of what goes on on this board.

:cheers

Oh, and even though I don't care much for TU....Hook 'em! :horns2

We're pretty excited down here. The general consensus is that we have a National Championship team and a Heisman Trophy winner in Vince.

He looked great in the spring game and has been working hard on his passing over the summer.

His talent + our coaching staff makes us the team to beat!

Howdy All!

Burnt

Welcome, glad to have some opposing fans even if they are from Texas. What do you think your guys chances of beating OU this year and going to the MNC game are?

Howdy All!

I just wanted to say "Hey" to all my Big 12 brethren up north and wish you all the best in the upcoming season!  If the Huskers play up to their abilities you all will have a lot to be proud of! 

I am predicting a 2nd place finish in the North with a 5-6 record (I know, not again!).  Losses to Pitt, TTech, Mizzou, Mobilehoma, KState, and CU are in the works.  But, I do predict an upset win over Iowa State.

I know, I feel for ya.  Better years are down the road - especially as this year's recruiting class matures.

Burnt

Hey--is it true that they cut off Bevo's testacles? Or am I thinking of Chris Simms?

Hey now! I just got here and you're already being rude. But to answer your question, I don't really know. Maybe you could tell me which one is without his manhood the next time you try to mount Bevo.

Welcome,

Congats to your UT baseball NC.

Yea Congrats. I'm golf clapping for you know. We lost you won good job! :cheers

You know, I had you guys doing much better than you did this year. Your pitching staff was so deep I really thought you guys were the favorites.

But then they pulled up lame and choked. I've never seen a team try so hard to lose a game as they did in the 2nd game against ASU!

Welcome,

Congats to your UT baseball NC.

Yea Congrats. I'm golf clapping for you know. We lost you won good job! :cheers

You know, I had you guys doing much better than you did this year. Your pitching staff was so deep I really thought you guys were the favorites.

But then they pulled up lame and choked. I've never seen a team try so hard to lose a game as they did in the 2nd game against ASU!

You got that right. Very sickening to watch. I am glad you guys beat the Gators though. I was there for the game against Tulane and the Championship game 1 against FU. You guys pulled it together for the tourney and were definitely the class of the group. Your fans were great too, came out in droves. I had a new respect of Texas after the tourney this year.