Huskers vs Huskies on ABC

I live up I-5 from Seattle in Everett and can't wait to welcome the Husker faithful to the most beautiful state in the Pacific Northwest. I'll be there too. Go Big Red!

Maybe a little closer to the game we could start a thread for all the people heading to the game. Craigsker (along with the Huskies that stop by), you could help give us things to see, places to eat, beer to drink, etc. Maybe even try to get a place where we could meet up with each other.

I guess my internal calculator was off by 1 hr, jeez that makes me look bad! :LOLtartar I can count, I swear!

SkerChicago- I am going out on a limb and guessing you live in Chicago, maybe you will be on the same flight with by Chicago friend coming to the game. Small world!

Yep. I actually fly out on Thursday morning and leave Sunday mid-day. Took the extra days off to explore the city a little. I've never been anywhere in the pacific northwest and wanted to spend some extra time there.

I live up I-5 from Seattle in Everett and can't wait to welcome the Husker faithful to the most beautiful state in the Pacific Northwest. I'll be there too. Go Big Red!

Maybe a little closer to the game we could start a thread for all the people heading to the game. Craigsker (along with the Huskies that stop by), you could help give us things to see, places to eat, beer to drink, etc. Maybe even try to get a place where we could meet up with each other.

sounds like a good idea to me!!!

cheee heee

If you dont mind me asking how much you paid for air, I would be curious to know. Seems we have the same time frame as well. I think we are going to hit up a Mariners game at some point that weekend. We had planned on a Seahawks game but the are away that weekend. (sucks)

We actually were thinking about a Mariners game as well but haven't gotten far enough to buy tickets (might not in the end). I think I paid around $375 for my airline ticket. I am flying Alaskan Air...cheapest for the times I wanted.

http://lsufootball.net/tvschedule.htm

According to this site (I regard it as THE source for CFB Tv Times) Nebraska/UW will be the primary 3:30 game with ASU/Wisonsin as the "reverse mirror". I can't recall for sure, but doesn't this imply that both of these games will be on with one being on ABC in the viewer's "primary location" with the other being on ESPN at the same time?

According to this site (I regard it as THE source for CFB Tv Times) Nebraska/UW will be the primary 3:30 game with ASU/Wisonsin as the "reverse mirror". I can't recall for sure, but doesn't this imply that both of these games will be on with one being on ABC in the viewer's "primary location" with the other being on ESPN at the same time?

Yes I believe that does, so if your living out of the "abc broadcast" area, then you should be able to watch the game on ESPN2, but it wont be in HD.

That's what I was starting to think as I looked it over. BTW, this guy's site is awesome. I've been using it for a few years.