Texas might not be the team to beat in the Big 12 South . . .

How quickly Texas fans forget it took the refs bailing them out of the CCG by illegally adding a second onto the clock.

Whatever. The game will speak for itself. Unfortunately it's way too far away...

Not only did we get screwed with that extra second added. But the only touchdown scored shouldn't of either. They was stopped on the 1 yard line colt then slid the ball across the goal line. It was very obvious on the replays that was shown on tv, with commentators stating it'll be called back but yet Big 12 officials called it a touchdown.

I've searched for links I can't find one of a good view of it or anything showing the replay.

Come, come now. Don't yawll know you're supposed to cower down to UT.... Now everybody get in line and keep quiet. No more talk of leaving the conference. No, no, we won't have any talk of Big Twelve Television. Don't you know that we are gonna have a UT Network and keep all the money. Yep kinda like we do now, that thar conference split is a gooood deal for yawll.... Oh yeah by the way the CCG is gonna be in our back yard and yawll better like that too. Because if ya don't tough bowel movement... Besides just ask the Big Twelve big dummy and he'll tell ya how it's gonna go, get on the plane or deboard.

As for the last CCG. Do you know how lucky yawll were to be in that game. If poor ole Colt wasn't harassed all day by that thar N dam knog Suh feller, you know he woulda found his Broke Back Mountain buddy, errr, I mean his fishin' friend. Now yawll get back up thar north where ya belong and stay in line...

And don't ya like how they call the new qb GG. Ain't that special. And maybe somewhat limp wristed.

I didn't think I'd have to do this but :sarcasm

I already +1'ed your post. I've seen a LOT of UT fans that say the things you said . . . but they are serious.

I think I tickled myself more than others... I lmao the whole time I was typin'. :laughpound Oh well...