The Gold Sheets Top 25

While you guys bickere and argue over us being at 4, I'm dumbfounded they have Arkansas and Cincinnati ranked at 12 & 13. Boise State at 1 is a feel good story, but it will never happen. It would almost take an act of God for them to even get into the NC game.

I would just like to say that if Boise State does end up ranked #1 at the end of the year and they play for the championship I highly doubt they will win. In fact if they play an SEC or Big 12 team there's a good chance they will get beat by a lot.

I would just like to say that if Boise State does end up ranked #1 at the end of the year and they play for the championship I highly doubt they will win. In fact if they play an SEC or Big 12 team there's a good chance they will get beat by a lot.

You must of forgot about the 2007 Fiesta Bowl when Boise State upseted Oklahoma w/ Adrian Peterson in OU's backfield. Not all the time will Boise State get beat by good teams in the Big 12 and SEC because sometimes they find a way to win.

Boise State beat Oregon in Oregon in 2008 and beat them again in 2009 in Boise. I think Boise State plays an easy schedule but they find a way to win the big ones.