PSU Fan hopes Nebraska jumps ship

If I had to guess I would say the B10 title game will rotate between the more central pro stadiums (Indy, Chicago, Green Bay).

So you're saying it won't matter if it's indoor or not? Interesting.

We play all of our games outside anyway so what does the championship game matter :)

If I had to guess I would say the B10 title game will rotate between the more central pro stadiums (Indy, Chicago, Green Bay).

We play all of our games outside anyway so what does the championship game matter :)

I was actually being sarcastic. I should've threw up the :sarcasm

But it will be interesting to see how they'll rotate their championship games if and when they have them for football.

But it will be interesting to see how they'll rotate their championship games if and when they have them for football.

I figured you were referring to all the big donars that want their conforts for a championship game and not the casual fans.

I figured you were referring to all the big donars that want their conforts for a championship game and not the casual fans.

Interestingly enough, Bo Pelini let it be known that he prefers that the Big 12 should rotate the game between the North & South divisions. In the past it's been played at Chiefs stadium and St. Louis too.

Anyway, he went on to say in reference to playing at Chiefs stadium: "Bring on the elements." That is classic Bo right there. Hell the man played in the Big Ten so he knows all about playing in the elements.

With all the big ten expansion talk, I do hope that Nebraska be one of the new teams to join the Big Ten. Even though we are seperated by a boat load of miles, Penn State is in need of a yearly rival and playing a great team like Nebraska each year would be out of this world. Want to hear what your thoughts are.

Heck yeah! I think Nebraska vs Penn St. will become a big rivalry. Many others too though. Would love to beat Ohio State our first year in and show them we want to be the new king. Getting bumped up to over 22 million a year in revenue won't hurt our effort.