All under 18 must be aborted.

Frankly, I'm kind of phyched. If this is competition my daughter faces in the job market, maybe she will move out before she's 40.

Actually, the best thing about this is that all these kids antics will be forever emtombed on video. Try explaining how cool you were back in the back in the day once you kids get ahold of this crap. God I'm glad we didn't have camera phones etc when I was young, but then again, I was cool (sure hope my kids never find an 8mm projector though).

I work with the young 'uns. In our youth, we did things that made our elders shake their heads and wonder about the future. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

They Young People have exalted notions, because they have not been humbled by life or learned its necessary limitations; moreover, their hopeful disposition makes them think themselves equal to great things -- and that means having exalted notions. They would always rather do noble deeds than useful ones: Their lives are regulated more by moral feeling than by reasoning -- all their mistakes are in the direction of doing things excessively and vehemently. They overdo everything -- they love too much, hate too much, and the same with everything else.

-Aristotle

The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for authority; they allow disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. Children now are tyrants, not the servants of their households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize their teachers.

-Socrates (?)

:yeah

Doesn't this cycle go full circle every 20 years?

My 9 yr old warned me about "Twilight" sucking just last Friday..I think the DJ on the car radio was talking about Twilight nerds vs. regular nerds and I wondered out loud what a twilight nerd was.

But I seem to remember my HS Girlfriend dragging me out to see Rocky Horror a few times knowing how homophobic I was.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6ZU5TJlbMU&feature=related