Bo in the Big 10(new Big 12)

Dumb question I know.....but it has been reported in the past that Bo "struggled" with preparing for Ohio state in the NC because of his ties to Ohio State...I wonder if this potential move to the Big 10, err new Big 12, or whatever is going to happen has some funky wrinkle for him,playing against all those old Big 10 foes, and more importantly Ohio State. I would think Playing against all but Ohio state would make him more competitive, but would playing against Ohio State and him being more in contact with Ohio state have some long term ramifiacation for when the Vest retires or gets run out of there after NU starts winning Big 10 Championships....

We will not always have T.O. here to bail us out and Bo forever, but it just makes me wonder...

I've heard from a couple people at another forum (a Buckeye fan and a Badgers fan) that it's sort of an unwritten rule for head coaches to leave one Big Ten job for another Big Ten job. So essentially we're better off in the Big Ten with Bo as our coach.

As for how he'll feel coaching against his alma mater again, I'm sure he'll quickly drop those sentiments once he steps foot on the field. He's a competitor first and foremost and wants to win it all, regardless.

I've heard from a couple people at another forum (a Buckeye fan and a Badgers fan) that it's sort of an unwritten rule for head coaches to leave one Big Ten job for another Big Ten job. So essentially we're better off in the Big Ten with Bo as our coach.

man, i hope you me "don't leave one Big Ten job for another Big Ten job" because that would mean bo is a lead pipe cinch to go back to tOSU.

• Fire 1

man, i hope you me "don't leave one Big Ten job for another Big Ten job" because that would mean bo is a lead pipe cinch to go back to tOSU.

My bad. I meant NOT to leave one Big Ten job for another Big Ten job. Thanks for pointing that out. +1

Dumb question I know.....but it has been reported in the past that Bo "struggled" with preparing for Ohio state in the NC because of his ties to Ohio State...

Bo won't struggle. The team might.

But Bo knows football!!