Husker V-Ball Starts This Weekend

If we get through this difficult pre conference schedule without dropping a set, than we may have a chance to be the first team ever to run the table without dropping a set. This could be a year to remember.

I honestly wish we would have lost a set, if not a match. BUt how the hell could you argue. There not gonna let last year happen this year.

If we get through this difficult pre conference schedule without dropping a set, than we may have a chance to be the first team ever to run the table without dropping a set. This could be a year to remember.

I honestly wish we would have lost a set, if not a match. BUt how the hell could you argue. There not gonna let last year happen this year.

I see what you r saying but last year gave them experience. I also saw from the highlights that one of the girls got hurt, any word?? I think her name was Saliamuia?

I was their. It was a blast. I love the quest center in Omaha. And i also got to see the air show on the air force base.

I have a funny story while i was at the quest center. I saw this really cute boy...I mean REALLY! cute! So i blinked my eyes and gave him a flirty smile and went to talk to him. He turns around and says. "Hi" I said "Hi" back. And I felt like we had a real connection. Well one of my friends gets to the point after about 5 minutes of talking and askes. "Are you single?" He turned around and smiled. "Sorry no" he said. So my friend Amanda presses on. "So whos the lucky girl?" He continued to smile and said. "No, not a girl." Amanda looked puzzled but i knew....he was gay! Darn! Thats the second time in my life this happened. But normally i can tell because they have these high pitched voices. But this guy had a normal voice and everything and he had muscles. Funny eh?

***SNIP***

I saw this really cute boy...I mean REALLY! cute! So i blinked my eyes and gave him a flirty smile and went to talk to him. He turns around and says. "Hi" I said "Hi" back. And I felt like we had a real connection.

***SNIP***

I think the connection came from the fact that you were both wearing the same pumps.

How good is husker football? WOW It is by far our best sport right now as far as being the best. I'd be suprised if we don't win it 3 or 4 years in a row. We have a outstanding team and they are young and we keep getting more and more young guns. With Pavan a sophomore and Larsen a frosh.......look out and not to mention many others.

How good is husker football? WOW It is by far our best sport right now as far as being the best. I'd be suprised if we don't win it 3 or 4 years in a row. We have a outstanding team and they are young and we keep getting more and more young guns. With Pavan a sophomore and Larsen a frosh.......look out and not to mention many others.

Do you mean V-ball? :blink:

And they're hot :thumbs