Nebraska Success in the Big Whatever it will be called

ADS

I missed the "go back 15 years" part. My apologies Husker Nation. Please continue the recent domination of the Big Ten. :worship

Problem is, if you go farther back than the last 15yrs there are pretty big gaps between us playing teams from the Big 10. We lost to UM in the 85 Fiesta Bowl (which you can buy a copy of on DVD at any Miejer Grocery store here in Mi.) A very good close game though, final score was 27-24, I guess they like to watch that every time the get hacked about not be able to play us in 97. We did have a series with Penn St there for awhile in the late 70's and early 80's, plus a few games with Iowa during the same time. Minnesota and Lee Corso still have nightmares about playing us in the early 80's.

I think that with continued Husker success, we might complete some "Unfinished Business"

Illinois (NU leads 7-2-1)

Indiana (NU trails 7-9-3)

Iowa (NU leads 26-12-3)

Michigan (NU trails 2-3-1)

Michigan State (NU leads 5-0)

Minnesota (NU trails 20-29-2)

Northwestern (NU leads 3-1)

Ohio State (NU trails 0-2)

Purdue (NU trails 0-1)

Penn State (NU trails 6-7)

Wisconsin (NU leads 3-2)

Minn has the largest advantage of wins over NU than any other team, including OU

I think that with continued Husker success, we might complete some "Unfinished Business"

Iowa (NU leads 26-12-3)

Purdue (NU trails 0-1)

Wisconsin (NU leads 3-2)

Minn has the largest advantage of wins over NU than any other team, including OU

Correct me if I am wrong, but a-lot of those games go wwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back, like decades. Some when we weren't very good at all. Just wondering.

I know Nebraska is flat, thanks to dumb and dumber LOL! I was talking about the new surroundings of the B10. The big stadiums and atmosphere the B10 offers on game days, that's all.

Don't worry about game expirence come to a game in Lincoln you'll have a great time. I converted a hawkeyes fan last year by going to a game in our stadium. Maybe we can get you lol. I know

I'll go to the shoe

Iowa (NU leads 26-12-3)

Purdue (NU trails 0-1)

Wisconsin (NU leads 3-2)

Correct me if I am wrong, but a-lot of those games go wwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back, like decades. Some when we weren't very good at all. Just wondering.

Yes they do. Some started just after NU stopped playing Lincoln High. Some about when we started playing KU, MU, ISU and KSU, many before we start playing CU and OSU If we want to count the records against those teams (remember the we have no rivals because we have such an advantage over all these teams)

Iowa 1891, Illinois 1892, Minn 1900

huskers.com