All Colorado Board Members must enter

Region Forums  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Who here from Colorado would like a Area on the Board dedicated to just Coloradians? This would be an area where we could post up local watch parties, better than Huskerpedia...haha and local meets/events. I would like to see every region represented but I am starting a poll for CO for now. Reply with your thoughts and ideas.

GBR

not so much a board for coloradians, but a sub catagory maybe call "huskerpride nationwide".

it could act as a rally point for husker fans nationally. just make it so that before the post, some like ATTN: COLORADO is in the title.

just an idea.

Hack

I appreciate you comments and like it. Although all the ATTNs could get confusing that is why I suggest that specific boards (which are sub forums) be marked as such for members in that local area to setup watch parties, meets, local events. I think with the nationwide deal it is no different than posting in the BRL which is harder to decipher. I am in no way a admin or a mod on this board and am not attacking your opinion only trying to explain mine further so that you can see where I am coming from. You dont have to agree.

cliff notes:

Having a "one stop" spot for local events in your community would benefit people more than having to look for it in one large forum, in my opinion.