"Why do men have nipples?"

Here we go,

You start out as a single cell after the sperm fertilizes the egg. Stay with me here. :lol: Then as the cells divide the zygote is neither male or female. As the zygote progresses into the fetal stage still no male/female. As the fetus develops is when the male/female parts develop but the nips develop before that period. Thus both m/f have nips.

Sure you really wanted to know that now didnt you :horns2

Men have nipples to use as a tool of measurement.

When I get a pizza, those pepperonis had better not be smaller than my nips or I am calling the manager. :smokin

Also it makes for a good discussion at the shop. My nips are bigger than yours always comes up when amongst friends. Right?

Funny I was just about to ask if they hold any real purpose.

Here we go,

You start out as a single cell after the sperm fertilizes the egg. Stay with me here. :lol: Then as the cells divide the zygote is neither male or female. As the zygote progresses into the fetal stage still no male/female. As the fetus develops is when the male/female parts develop but the nips develop before that period. Thus both m/f have nips.

Sure you really wanted to know that now didnt you :horns2

Well, actually, during early fetal development all fetuses start out being physically female; this occurs fetus being able to produce its own hormones. The production of testosterone is triggered around the seventh or eighth week of fetal development by the presence of the Y chromosome. This necessitates that female fetuses initially have rudimentary organs that could develop into either "male" or "female" reproductive and sexual organs. I imagine that nipples are vestiges of female breasts that are retained when the fetus begins producing the male hormones.

Dinner plate size seems just a little BIG. Holy Smokes. Sorry AR didnt really want to get into chromosomal changes and the xy thingie. :)

well a bit exaggerated but seriously bigger than pepporonis...never seen bigger ones on a dude, not that i look but he did answer his door without the shirt one day and will never live it down :wacko:

he is such a woman :lol: