The exploits of a impatient new big 10 fan

sssooooo i went on too NCAA 10 for PS3 the other day and inserted Nebraska into the big 10 conference too see how we would do if we had been in the big 10 this year. I only simulated and didn't play any so this is CPU simulation only.

Since the game only lets me swap and not add the Huskers i had too swap one NU for another so we will have no results for how we would fare with the wild cats in season. i used their 2009 schedule as you can see.

W 1 AA school 49-10

W Eastern Michigan 31-17

W at Syracuse 38-7

W Minnesota 24-14

W at Purdue 37-21

W Miami (OH) 56-6

W at Michigan State 17-14

W Indiana 27-3

L Penn State 17-24

L at Iowa 31-38 2(OT's)

W at Illinois 63-21

W Wisconsin 17-10 (OT)

This is of course based off of this years team of course but the results are interesting none the less.

sssooooo i went on too NCAA 10 for PS3 the other day and inserted Nebraska into the big 10 conference too see how we would do if we had been in the big 10 this year. I only simulated and didn't play any so this is CPU simulation only.

Since the game only lets me swap and not add the Huskers i had too swap one NU for another so we will have no results for how we would fare with the wild cats in season. i used their 2009 schedule as you can see.

W 1 AA school 49-10

W Eastern Michigan 31-17

W at Syracuse 38-7

W Minnesota 24-14

W at Purdue 37-21

W Miami (OH) 56-6

W Indiana 27-3

L Penn State 17-24

L at Iowa 31-38 2(OT's)

W at Illinois 63-21

W Wisconsin 17-10 (OT)

This is of course based off of this years team of course but the results are interesting none the less.

we lost to iowa...bs flag anyone?

W 1 AA school 49-10

W Eastern Michigan 31-17

W at Syracuse 38-7

W Minnesota 24-14

W at Purdue 37-21

W Miami (OH) 56-6

W Indiana 27-3

L Penn State 17-24

L at Iowa 31-38 2(OT's)

W at Illinois 63-21

W Wisconsin 17-10 (OT)

used modified rosters from off the net that loved Iowa, sorry should have mentioned that. :facepalm:

L Penn State 17-24

L at Iowa 31-38 2(OT's)

actually likely.

JMO.

L Penn State 17-24

L at Iowa 31-38 2(OT's)

actually likely.

JMO.

Hey Clone -

When Nebraska plays Iowa, who do you root against?