can someone explain the $

godd2

maybe someone that knows the big 10 system can explain to me what the revenue sharing is going to be. how much will nebraska be making in sharing? i am just curious how it compares if dan beebee's pitch is true where teams in the big 12 would get like 17mil. except TX, OU, Tx A/m would get like 20mil. Tx will also make more with their own tv station but that is aside to the league. but i believe it is the sticking point with NU and why this all changed.

Does the big 10 feel that adding NU right now will increase pay outs? NU is a big TV draw.

will adding rutgers from new york add much money or would it be just more to share.

someone explain this all to me please.

also someone explain why wouldnt fox do this deal when NU was there or would they and we just didnt like the poor sharing.

Can't comment on future Big 12 payouts because it remains to be seen.

Big Ten with Nebraska included is another thing that is yet to be seen, because it's hard to predict what kind of revenue a 12th team will bring to the table. All we know is that 11 teams brought in $20 million apiece last year.

maybe someone that knows the big 10 system can explain to me what the revenue sharing is going to be. how much will nebraska be making in sharing? i am just curious how it compares if dan beebee's pitch is true where teams in the big 12 would get like 17mil. except TX, OU, Tx A/m would get like 20mil. Tx will also make more with their own tv station but that is aside to the league. but i believe it is the sticking point with NU and why this all changed.

Does the big 10 feel that adding NU right now will increase pay outs? NU is a big TV draw.

will adding rutgers from new york add much money or would it be just more to share.

also someone explain why wouldnt fox do this deal when NU was there or would they and we just didnt like the poor sharing.

The supposed B12 payouts seem VERY odd. After losing Nebraska and Colorado (Denver), they are just going to miraculously double everyone's revenues?? If so, Beebe should be immediately fired for not doing it earlier.

Maybe we should screw with Texas more and invite Missouri? :)

The supposed B12 payouts seem VERY odd. After losing Nebraska and Colorado (Denver), they are just going to miraculously double everyone's revenues?? If so, Beebe should be immediately fired for not doing it earlier.

if they double their money after losing two teams, how much will their revenue increase if they lose three?

I like the way you think. :thumbs

According to a report on ESPN, the conference TV revenues are

Big 10 $242 million.

SEC $205 million

Big 12 $78 million. If you average out 17 million to the 10 schools from the new deal it will go up to $170 millionish.

ACC $67 million

Pac-10 $58 million

Big East $33 million

Not sure where or how the Big 12 will be able to essentially double the tv payouts, but they apparently say they will.

Big 10 $242 million.

SEC $205 million

Big 12 $78 million. If you average out 17 million to the 10 schools from the new deal it will go up to $170 millionish.

ACC $67 million

Pac-10 $58 million

Big East $33 million

Not sure where or how the Big 12 will be able to essentially double the tv payouts, but they apparently say they will.

ACC just renegotiated their ESPN contract in May which is worth 155 million/yr. which turns out to be approximately 13 million per team.

Big 10 $242 million.

SEC $205 million

ACC $67 million

Pac-10 $58 million

Big East $33 million

ACC just renegotiated their ESPN contract in May which is worth 155 million/yr. which turns out to be approximately 13 million per team.

Thanks for the update!

Big 10 $242 million.

SEC $205 million

ACC $67 million

Pac-10 $58 million

Big East $33 million

Thanks for the update!

:thumbs