Clarett will be Cut by Broncos

HuskersGJ

Clarrett is a complete wash.  The kid doesn't practice, doesn't get the offense and isn't in shape and still expects to start.  He's going to get cut because he never tried to make the team.

What a hack, I heard he had a minor groin pull and didn't even try to practice. That goes to show how badly he wanted it. I'd rather hear about TO than some no talent hack that hasn't proven anything on an NFL field. He was even overrated when he was at Ohio State.

Here here Broncos suck and that Rat face

Its all good :thumbs

Clarrett is a complete wash.  The kid doesn't practice, doesn't get the offense and isn't in shape and still expects to start.  He's going to get cut because he never tried to make the team.

What a hack, I heard he had a minor groin pull and didn't even try to practice. That goes to show how badly he wanted it. I'd rather hear about TO than some no talent hack that hasn't proven anything on an NFL field. He was even overrated when he was at Ohio State.

Is that why we always seem to kick your sorry a**es?

What is the overall record in the series just wondering? Are you still pissed about Dante Hall. No clip.

What is the overall record in the series just wondering? Are you still pissed about Dante Hall. No clip.

Proving denial ain't just a river in Egypt.