Bill Callahan SHow

from what i seen, the players look bigger, faster, and stronger than last year. i hope i think the same after a few games into the season :blink:

They say that every year. Im sure they will look like that against maine just like we did in our first game last year but after that we will find out for real.

from what i seen, the players look bigger, faster, and stronger than last year. i hope i think the same after a few games into the season :blink:

I not only think our players look bigger, faster, and stronger, but all the other teams we play look smaller, slower, weaker, and dumber. We should have no problems this season!

They say that every year.  Im sure they will look like that against maine just like we did in our first game last year but after that we will find out for real.

Until we lose 3 or 4, he was cocky last year to until we started gettng smashed.

Way to be positive Benard. :wacko:

I didn't catch it either time. What did he have to say about the outlook so far? Any mention of how the new guys look?