Just over two months left to wait!!!

Hopefully NCAA Football 11 suffices for me until the real season gets started :)

Hopefully the same thing for me, I prob have 3 seasons played before the real football season starts.

I will probably have a lot more than three...I think it was 2024 on my game before the season started last year. Heisman is just so frustrating on dynasty that you have to keep playing.

What do you guys think of the demo, if you have played it?

Hopefully NCAA Football 11 suffices for me until the real season gets started :)

Hopefully the same thing for me, I prob have 3 seasons played before the real football season starts.

I will probably have a lot more than three...I think it was 2024 on my game before the season started last year. Heisman is just so frustrating on dynasty that you have to keep playing.

What do you guys think of the demo, if you have played it?

Based on what little of the demo ive played it seems the game is gonna be alot different this year. Its amazing how you get up 42-0 then all of sudden the cpu finds an offense and scores at will. It was very frustrating, i would litterly throw the damn controller everytime.

i figured if i play one game everyday. I'll have about 5 seasons done by the time kickoff starts.

Speaking of waiting, anyone know where to buy these games on dvd mid season? I will be at basic for the first few weeks of the football season and I really dont want to miss these games :hmmph (even though they are PPV cupcakes I still like to see how the team developed in the off season). Any help will be appreciated!

We won't have to wait too much longer to hear how the guys are developing in Fall camp.

Aug. 6th - Players Report

Aug. 7th - Fan Day/1st Day of Fall Practice

I have a love/hate relationship with Fall Practice. I read every single article I can find about each practice . . . and then I feel slightly pathetic about it. I think I can write a fall practice report article without even seeing a practice. "Player X is much faster/bigger than last year. The coaches are emphasizing physical play. It has finally 'clicked' for Player Y. Player Z had a troubled past that makes him work that much harder in practice. 'We aren't where we need to be.' -Pelini. 'We're improving but I am not satisfied.' -Pelini." Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

Ah man know I don't even have that to look forward to carlfense...