Games of PPV

First two games on PPV

Please be in HD this year! I know, don't hold my breath....

They are.

Nebraska's home football games against Western Kentucky (Sept. 4), and Idaho (Sept. 11) will be available on a pay-per-view basis. Big 12 Special Order Sports, FOX Sports Net's pay-per-view division will produce the pay-per-view telecasts and the games will be available on participating cable systems in Nebraska as well as nationally on participating satellite and telco systems.

For the first time Nebraska's pay-per-view contests will be available in high-definition. Suggested retail price for the pay-per-view telecasts is $39.95 and full ordering details will be available in the coming weeks.

http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=100&ATCLID=204965644

Much rather pay $40 for HD than $30 for SD.

I hope the quality is much much better than last year. Im remember the Florida Atlantic, that broadcast was so bad and the picture quality was below average at best. I buy the first game this year and see how the broadcast shapes up. But if its just as bad or worse, I'll be down at the stadium or a bar the next week for sure.

Much rather pay $40 for HD than $30 for SD.

I hope the quality is much much better than last year. Im remember the Florida Atlantic, that broadcast was so bad and the picture quality was below average at best. I buy the first game this year and see how the broadcast shapes up. But if its just as bad or worse, I'll be down at the stadium or a bar the next week for sure.

Yeah, last year was in standard definition, so the difference will be night and day.