Selling Sports Cards and Merchandise

Hey guys. I have a ton, and I mean a ton of merch. and cards (MLB, NFL & NBA). I have a number of special sets, rookies, and collectors cards. Including the Sports Illustrated for Kids Tiger Woods card. (still in the magizine and in amazing condition) I have autographed cards, mini helmets and others. Plaques, Magazines, Collectors iteams and Newspapers.

If you are interested in buying or know someone who may be, let me know. If you want to know if I have something, ask. I will be more than happy to check.

Most of my signed stuff is KC Chiefs, very little husker stuff, unless you are looking for NFL or MLB cards.

Due to life and the things that pop up I am in the market to sell. More than willing to take any fair prices.

PM me and i can get you any info you are looking for. Thanks!

Hey guys. I have a ton, and I mean a ton of merch. and cards (MLB, NFL & NBA). I have a number of special sets, rookies, and collectors cards. Including the Sports Illustrated for Kids Tiger Woods card. (still in the magizine and in amazing condition) I have autographed cards, mini helmets and others. Plaques, Magazines, Collectors iteams and Newspapers.

If you are interested in buying or know someone who may be, let me know. If you want to know if I have something, ask. I will be more than happy to check.

Most of my signed stuff is KC Chiefs, very little husker stuff, unless you are looking for NFL or MLB cards.

Due to life and the things that pop up I am in the market to sell. More than willing to take any fair prices.

PM me and i can get you any info you are looking for. Thanks!

Do you have a 1980 Bird-Magic- Dr. J card ?

post-3610-127851691326.jpg

I dont have a real good note system of everything i have. I started it years ago but wife,baby and life took over and that huge job feel to the way side. So...in other words. IF you have an idea of something just post it or PM and I will look and let you know. I do have about 1/4 of my stuff in a records file that i can easily look up. The rest....not so much. LOL

I dont have a real good note system of everything i have. I started it years ago but wife,baby and life took over and that huge job feel to the way side. So...in other words. IF you have an idea of something just post it or PM and I will look and let you know. I do have about 1/4 of my stuff in a records file that i can easily look up. The rest....not so much. LOL

Do you have a Gordon cut out ?

post-3610-127852187402.jpg

nope. Boy...i am just failing you southeast. sorry buddy. :(

I do have a number of Brett items and cards though. I think i might have a few rookies. I will have to double check. If you can think of any players or items just make a list and i will go through everything this weekend. (sure it will take much longer, but its a start :lol:)