Ranking the Big 12 Quarterbacks

Zac Lee starts. That should be the end of it.

If the coaches are talking about T-Mart and Cody Green as real possibilities to start, well, kiss 2010 goodbye.

Are you serious? What is it about Lee that is so awesome that he can't be beat? Sure, he has more "experience" going 3 & out than any cfb qb in the nation. But other than that I don't see him as anything even remotely great.

mine would go:

1. Jonhson-ATM

2. Gabbert - MU

3. Jones - OU

4. Gilbert - UT

5. Griffin - BU

6. Potts - TT

7. Arnaud - ISU

8. Lee - NE

9. Hansen - CU

10. Weeden - OSU

11. Coffman - KSU

12. Pick - ku

On a side note, could there be a worse name for a QB than 'pick'? :nanalama

i don't know if you noticed but you kinda put gilbert ahead of griffin(or as i like to call him the OMT...One Man Team)

and yeah Pick has a lot to live up to <_<

mine would go:

1. Jonhson-ATM

2. Gabbert - MU

3. Jones - OU

4. Gilbert - UT

5. Griffin - BU

6. Potts - TT

7. Arnaud - ISU

8. Lee - NE

9. Hansen - CU

10. Weeden - OSU

11. Coffman - KSU

12. Pick - ku

On a side note, could there be a worse name for a QB than 'pick'? :nanalama

Gabbert?

Did anybody watch Cody Green last year...awesome, not. How about T-Mart...ZERO experience. Then there's Spano, who is coming off of surgery. Carnes is a true freshman. That's it. Lee was bad last year and we got some pretty good luck with Gabbert being hurt early in the MU game and Landry Jones taking the snaps in place of Sam Bradford. I have a feeling that if Lee is just plain bad, rather than 2009 being the product of an injury, well, then Nebraska won't be able to walk that tight rope again. We would be looking at five loss campaign.

Did anybody watch Cody Green last year...awesome, not. How about T-Mart...ZERO experience. Then there's Spano, who is coming off of surgery. Carnes is a true freshman. That's it. Lee was bad last year and we got some pretty good luck with Gabbert being hurt early in the MU game and Landry Jones taking the snaps in place of Sam Bradford. I have a feeling that if Lee is just plain bad, rather than 2009 being the product of an injury, well, then Nebraska won't be able to walk that tight rope again. We would be looking at five loss campaign.

I agree. I don't think is Green is quite ready to be handed the reigns yets, and Martinez is at best a wildcat qb this year. I think the reason Lee was so terrible last year was his injury. If comes into the season healthy and confident I think he'll be our best chance to win.