EA SPORTS T-Mart Junior Year

My friends and I just finished year 3 in our online dynasty with T-Mart winning the Heisman and break the NCAA TD SEASON record with 44 and NU season rushing record at around 2400 I believe)season). All-American diff of course sliders all on regular.

here are some tips for dominating this game.

The first year with Nebraska I ran the pro balanced b.s(dropped passes all day). It was not effective at all so I switched to the Option Run- with the bread and butter being the Wishbone-Normal. I had Robinson and Burkhead on the T with Legate up to level 80 at FB. Since it is more important for me to get a good block on the edge, I moved Mcneil and Reed out to WR positions Cottons Run block is not up to parr with these 2. If you do this, you will notice you almost always get a great block if not a pancake on the perimeter. If you become low on TEs, just fill the actual TE position with a lineman.

While in Wishbone-Normal bring out the power option- Vs. the CPU- he will normally bunch his defense up right off TE which makes for a great scoop block(plus the RB and FB are going to pull out.) I prefer to send the FB in motion and when he passes the butt of the Tackle I shoot the play- after that read the blocks like a normal option. After a few 65 yard TD's the CPU will adjust by keeping a CB out there, making it much more difficult to run the play- I have found when this happens- just audible to a run which i think is the double iso and focus the scoop block out, then take it up the middle or in the 3-4 hole.

this strat also works great online, and is very very annoying.

Set your gameplan to conservative game-clock and with a proper drive, I can usually keep the ball 8minutes with a score. Which means they have around 2 minutes to scramble a throw down the field usually resulting in a pick from the blackshirts. The Wing I-formation(double TE's on one side) works the exact same way) Online it is not odd for me to have the ball 16+ minutes of the game.

VS users I use a lot of Wish and Flexbone. while in the Flexbone- I have noticed it is very important to set the TE's at WR for that edge block and I always formation sub one of the RB's to a TE or FB- that way you are getting a way better block from that back. So you virtually have created an Iron curtain on one side with Burkhead or Robinson coming behind it. Now with that flex- people will read the motion(most plays go that way) this makes the option hard to run, so I usually keep it to the Quick Sweep. After several quick sweeps, when you line up again they will run with the motion, so throw in the misdirection for an easy first down.( it will be a little slower back because the MISDIRECTION should go to the TE you subd in or FB.

Use some Play action to keep people on live honest(I prefer just 2 WR/RB) going out for passes on these, because I have everyone else block. Since I have been running it so well at this point they are almost in an engage 8. Also, people tend to start picking the same QB spy BS so if you suspect they are running the same thing every time, throw in that hail mary formation- they will normally panic into a zone or man coverage- which makes it easy for Tmart to run out of the pocket or audible the routes to quick slants and throw to the edge.

While recruiting TE's at WR's, in the 3rd year of my Dynasty, I defeated Tex ATM in the big 12 champ with Tmart having 450 yards and 8 TD's-Alabama 42-10 in the National Title.

Hope some of this helps, feel free to give me your tips!

No tips here brah, but I won the Heisman in my offline Dyn with an unlikely hero, Tray Robinson. Won it as a fifth year RS Senior. Rode dude like a horse and he just tore up the competition. Believe he was up to a 94 by his senior year. Got a lot of playing time when Rex got hurt the year before (too bad, as I was gonna get Rex his Heisman, too, til he was lost for 5 weeksw :( ).