Pelini to OU

LSUNizz

Oh Nebraska fans will certainly be respectful. Remember a lot of people wanted him here. They'll cheer for him.

In LJS today there is an article about Pelini to OU and Carl, his brother, said Bo trusts the OU AD someting that means alot to him after his stay here(NU).

Circle November 13 now. NU vs OU

Ou will let up about 5 yards a game.

redout

Wow. OU just got ____________________________________ that much MEANER on defense. In fact I think I need to change myself already. :unsure:

Yes this sucks indeed. You dont give someone like BP motivation to break his foot off in your ass pull it out and beat you over the head with it. He'd do it anyway. I guess what Im saying is we better watch out for that "other shoe to drop". In our ass. :(

crap, I know Steve has been rumored to be a gigantic ASS, but I think even he's runnin out of room back there..

be here all night. tip your waitresses ;)

shirt

Hey Red...

The Bears hired Lovie Smith last week. Nick put the rumors to rest about a week and a half ago with a press conference so the speculation wouldn't hurt recruiting.

The general consensus down here is that Saban is here to stay for a while. :D If he is willing to spurn the Bears and one of his good friends GM Jerry Angelo it seems that he is happy in college football. Hell, I would be happy to since he is about to sign a contract worth somewhere between $2.5 and $3 million a year.

Good for you guys Nizz. Yeh Im trying to think of the things I wouldnt do for 3 M/yr, b/c the things I WOULD do are too vast. Im still trying to come up with one..

The college game is gettin closer and closer to the NFL in every way. Its kinda funny that Callahan is making more money now than he did as a HC in the NFL. I know AliceDavis is a tightwad, but still. And then that brings up the whole debate that college sports are becoming too commercial and are losing their innocence with all the money thats floating around these days, blah blah blah. b/c you know what, if it wasnt floating legally it'd be circulating ILLegally. money is like water. it creates its own shape and goes wherever space is.

So hows that baseball team lookin Nizz? you follow hardball at all? hopefully we'll see you guys in Omaha this summer.

yeh thats right. Lovie Smith i think will prove to be a great hire. thats good you guys kept saban. man must have been a tough decision....hmmmmmmmmm give me one more million reasons to stay, done. ok. i'll stay. you talked me into it.

man you guys always have a good bball team. I hope our boys can make another run at it. its sure been exciting the past few yrs with them competing for a trip to omaha. yes omaha during the cws is unlike any other. we'll have to meet up and share some red beer and gumbo.