2010 Draft Picks

I know football season is right around the corner and everyone is pretty much full blown there now...

But Monday is the final day for draft picks to sign or return to school/go to school.

I know it hasn't been posted (or I haven't seen it at least) but Mariot, Ryan Hughes, and Nesseth all signed. Yost has not signed, and doubt he will.

Also, Logan Ehlers has yet to sign with the Blue Jays, hopefully he winds up on campus. We also lost IF Drew Robinson to the Rangers (4th rd pick) and IF Shane Opitz (11th rd pick) to the Blue Jays. Jon Keller (also 11th rd - Mariners) and Brandon Pierce (26th rd - Pirates) have not signed.

• 2 weeks later...

thanks. where do you get your info from?

:thumbs

For quick updates on the top guys you can use rivals baseball site.. but for the most part I just go to each individual MLB's team sites.. if you go to the roster drop down and then click draft picks, it shows each pick and either the day they signed or that they are unsigned.

any news?