and that's how I know I have a crappy job

So to most oustiders knowing that I work in a customer service call center for a cell phone company would automaticaly trigger the crappy job radar. It is actually pretty cool most of the time. I was recently promoted to work in customer retention so I get to meet all kinds of cool people, and hear cool stories. Then the following call actually took place this evening.

Me: Hi thank you for calling my name is Luke. How can I help you?

Cust:(sounds like an early teen girl) Umm I have a question... Can you connect me to Justin Bieber?

Me:(wanting my coworkers to hear so I know im not imagining) uhhhhh, you want me to connect you to Justin Bieber? Sorry I cant do that, maybe you could find a fan club online.

Cust: are ther any celebrities that you can connect me too?

Me: no

The call ended shortly after and I had to realize that I have a job that allows for 12 year old girls to call up and punk me at will and there is nothing I can do about it. Pretty funny story but it is enought to knock me off my high horse for a while.

So to most oustiders knowing that I work in a customer service call center for a cell phone company would automaticaly trigger the crappy job radar. It is actually pretty cool most of the time. I was recently promoted to work in customer retention so I get to meet all kinds of cool people, and hear cool stories. Then the following call actually took place this evening.

Me: Hi thank you for calling my name is Luke. How can I help you?

Cust:(sounds like an early teen girl) Umm I have a question... Can you connect me to Justin Bieber?

Me:(wanting my coworkers to hear so I know im not imagining) uhhhhh, you want me to connect you to Justin Bieber? Sorry I cant do that, maybe you could find a fan club online.

Cust: are ther any celebrities that you can connect me too?

Me: no

The call ended shortly after and I had to realize that I have a job that allows for 12 year old girls to call up and punk me at will and there is nothing I can do about it. Pretty funny story but it is enought to knock me off my high horse for a while.

Can you do any impressions?

Me: Mr. Bieber is unavailable, however I do have another celebrity if you wish

Cust: Um, OK

Me: Git er done!