#7 Nebraska at BYU, Friday 9/3/2010

#7 Nebraska (2-1 overall, 0-0 Big 12) at BYU (1-2, 0-0 Mountain West Conference)

BYU Nike Invitational

When: Friday, September 3rd, 8pm CT

Where: Smith Fieldhouse, Provo, Utah

TV: NONE

Video Webcast: NONE

Audio Webcast: CLICK HERE

Live Stats: CLICK HERE

BYU finished the 2009 season with a 15-14 record (9-7 Mountain West). They opened the 2010 season with three matches in the State Farm Illini Classic, where they lost in four sets to both #5 Illinois and Middle Tennessee, then beat South Carolina in five sets. BYU played Nebraska in Lincoln last September, hitting .680 in the first set to win 25-18, but the Huskers overcame a slow start to win the match 3-1. Senior Christina Measom recorded double digits kills that night and will look for another big night Friday. Senior setter Kaina Rogers is in her third season as a starter for the Cougars.

I'm heading out to Gregory Gym this evening to see #5 Illinois play #2 Texas, should be a good one. I've never used Live Stats on my phone but I hope I can keep up with the Husker match while I'm there.

If you can get on here then I will try and keep the game updated as much as possible because I plan on listening to the game.

Nebraska wins in four sets.

Thanks for the updates last night...Live Stats didn't work on my phone, I thought that might happen.

Illinois looks really good, that match will be a good challenge for the Huskers. Texas has a lot of talent but nothing seemed to be working for them last night. They haven't been swept on their own court in a long time.