Ndamukong Suh

I didn't even know he was back until I heard the UUUUUUHHHHHH during a break from play. For a second I was trying to figure out if someone on the field had gotten in a scuffle, but then realized Suh must have been in attendance.

Good to have him back, and awesome that he would come back for a game when he's still in preseason practice!

I didn't even know he was back until I heard the UUUUUUHHHHHH during a break from play. For a second I was trying to figure out if someone on the field had gotten in a scuffle, but then realized Suh must have been in attendance.

Good to have him back, and awesome that he would come back for a game when he's still in preseason practice!

Ya I didn't know he was at the game either until my buddy told me after the game. They never announced that he was at the game nor did they show him on the Jumbotron once. Two plays after Meredith got hurt I saw the crowd on the lower Southeast corner standing and hearing a "UUUUUUUHHHH" or "AHHHHHH" like somebody was getting in a tussle on or off the field.