Recruiting

To be honest, I've kept basketball on the back burner since about June - amazing how finally having a football team take that step into national prominence will distract a guy from everything else. Has anyone been following recruiting closely? Doc has landed a 3 star guy and he even managed to get into the home of at least one 4 star guy. It doesn't sound like there are any other big splashes coming anytime soon, but it sounds like he is getting a few more doors opened up. I don't know if he finally decided it's time to cheat (EVERYONE else does) or if it's the practice facility, new arena or what, but somethings going on. It's a little exciting. Anyone heard anything?

I forgot this as I was typing, but the 3 star guy was landed by one of the new assistants - I believe Wes Flanigan, but not sure and too lazy to look it up right now - so maybe Doc hit a home run with that hire.

So far so good to me. Hilliard and Moore were 2 very good pickups and if we could some how manage to pickup 4* Aaron Thomas then I would call this year a huge success recruiting wise and one of the best in a very very long time.

I dont know why we are getting the guys we are but hey i'll take it.