Rex Burkhead

zoogs

Yup Yup, one of the few bright points of the day. We need to see les Helu and more Burkhead.

Lot of posters seem to think that Helu should take a back seat to Burkhead and I'm really not sure why. Putting aside yesterdays game where everybody stunk, to me Helu is every bit as good as Burkhead and in my opinion he's better. I think they're both tough and play hard so I'm trying figure out exactly what people have against Helu?

Is it me or does Watson seem to get his backs confused...they ran Helu up the middle and Rex around the end too many times. I thinks it's the other way around Watson. Drives me freakin' crazy!!! :ahhhhhhhh

I think the reasoning behind this is because Rex usually reads the o-line better and thus finds a hole or has the option of getting to the outside. which last night he missed alot of his creases and even some big holes trying to get to the outside. Just one of many mistakes by this team. Helu on the other hand hits the hole very fast and hard, but isn't as good at reading the o-line, and finding something when nothing is there. I think that we need both though, and still have a very good situation with the two of them. They are both pretty dam good they just had a bad night along with everyone else. JMO