Husker Articles

formerfan

I recently posted a bunch of articles from the Omaha World Herald. I was wondering if it was okay, I cited my source for them, and provided a link. I know that in the past, some have commented that the OWH is a tough site to get in to, and I thought that others would be interested in reading them. If they cause a conflict, or if they clutter the board too much, let me know, and I wont post them any more.

Also, have you thought about opening a forum where members could post such articles, aside from the regular discussion areas?

Yep thats perfectly fine FF, but thanks for asking.

Last season I had a forum dedicated to news articles, but that got kinda messy b/c we wanted to keep the core discussion topics in the main forum, so I set it up to not allow posts. This caused people who wanted to discuss the topics to repost the articles in the football forum, so views in the News forum got pretty low. And when I did allow discussion, it seemed to dilute the board b/c there were multiple conversations in different forums about the same subject. So you see the dilemma.

But that doesnt mean Im not open to exploring other options, so if you or others have ideas for making it better I'm open for suggestions.