Keys to Success?

Husker_x

Just don't forget what we are.

Do NOT freak out if they stop us a time or two and then go throwing the ball all over the place. It's silly and suicidal to "pretend" we're a pocket passer offense (as if that's some great thing.....just ask Clownahan). Keep pounding them with Roy/Rex/Tmart. They'll cave sooner or later. We've got the better team, let's not pretend we're the underdogs.

• Fire 1

It is going to take the best game that Texas has played this year for them to beat us. I am not sure that they will. It is going to take a good game for us to beat them. I am positive that we will get that.

The key to this game for me is to get out of the gates fast. If we get the ball first, ram it down their throats and get points. If they get the ball first, stop them and hit them hard in the process. If we force Texas to throw the ball into the teeth of our secondary we win this game going away.

To add to that, even if our running game doesn't put up multiple touchdowns in the first half, sustaining drives and getting field goals will hopefully open it up in the second half. Wear'em out. The points will come.

I think a very large key to this game is Nebraska's offensive line. They killed a drive last week due to stupid penalties in a row. They also need to be able to create large holes for T-Mart, Burkhead, and Helu. IF you guys can create holes like you did against KSU, GAME OVER. Also, hope the secondary can come up with some picks. As a Husky fan, i'm wishing you guys the best of luck, it was worth it to lose to you guys and beat USC instead of having it be the opposite. Who knew T-Mart was gonna be that damn good anyway? Good lucks and STOMP THE LONGHORNS, GBR.